Where can you get all the information about Clinicana reviews?
Where can you get all the information about Clinicana reviews?
Getting a hair transplant is a big decision and can dent your pocket completely. It's always
better to know about the results beforehand as the saying goes you should know
where you are getting yourself into.
As for someone who has
already gone through the hair transplant process I know what factors are
essential to look for in a high-class hair transplant company.
Let’s see everything you need to know about hair transplant in Clinicana reviews.
- Read about
everything you need to know before getting a hair transplant in turkey
I was wondering on the web for a hair transplant then one of my friends suggested that I should go to Turkey and he told me that Istanbul is actually the hair transplant capital of the world and from this, I discovered the company Clinicana.
I spent my good amount
of year reading about Clinicana review, about their hair transplant services,
calling and speaking with representatives, and so forth. After reading 400+ reviews
about Clinicana on google most of which were positive in their description of
their experiences with this company.
I evaluated that this
was the best suitable company. Their facilities were modern, their staff and
doctors seemed knowledgeable and their description of before, during and after
the procedure were top of the line. After many months of evaluation, I decided
to for it and went turkey to have my procedure done.
·
My horrible
experience with this clinic
It was a very bad
experience for me and step by step I will let you know about the time that I
have spent there. First things first the driver that was going to pick me up
was 1 hour late than the scheduled time but I let it go. After reaching the
hotel that was booked by them all the restaurants were closed and I had slept
with an empty stomach.
Just like services
their staffs were also horrible on the day of my procedure the nurse that was
assigned for me had chopped one side of my beard unnecessarily and at the time
of booking I was told that a doctor will be by side for all time but there was
no such doctor, in fact, the person who came to check up on me was not a doctor
but the head of the clinic.
·
My honest
review
This
incident was of the great bad omen for me. After 2 days of my operation, I was
offered a laptop on which an excellent review was written about Clinicana and
we were forced to acknowledge it as your further procedure to continue was
totally dependent on the review
Comments
Post a Comment